trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default I will let you know when there's an update!

We are in the middle of a very frustrating situation that is taking much longer than it should to be resolved. It's not an 'end of the world' type situation, but extremely aggravating none the less. Every time I talk to my mom (which is a least once a day), she asks if there's an update and then goes on a rant about how ridiculous the whole thing is when I tell her there's not. I know she means well, but I am already annoyed with the situation and her asking about it all the time, is even more annoying. I can't tell her that, because then she'll have her feelings hurt, so I just keep saying, "I let you know when there's an update" hoping she'll get the hint. But she hasn't so far.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Baby Bargains mobile app
    Last edited by trcy; 08-15-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Ugh, I'm sure it's already consuming enough.

Sorry her version of commiserating isn't helping.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ugh, annoying! My mom is like this and I describe it as "nosey". If I want to tell you, I will. So if I haven't told you after you've asked twice, please just stop. And also please stop asking how much something cost us.

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Ugh, annoying! My mom is like this and I describe it as "nosey". If I want to tell you, I will. So if I haven't told you after you've asked twice, please just stop. And also please stop asking how much something cost us.
    You know, I think you are on to something. She is nosey! When she comes over, she'll just start looking through mail or paperwork that is on our counter. There's nothing necessarily personal, but still. I am taking mental notes of what not to do when my DCs are grown, lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Baby Bargains mobile app
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15