Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Where do your young teen girls like to buy clothes?

DD (14) and I need some new ideas for clothes for her. We've been to Target, Old Navy, Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack and will go to Sierra Trading Post today. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

American Eagle

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Forever 21 still seems popular around here. (My kids are younger, but the older girls on the swim team seem to like it.)
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Yep, try American Eagle. Also Buckle, Maurices, H & M, and Forever 21. Gap, Macy's, JCrew. DD went shopping with my mom recently and tried all of these places.

ETA Ha! Oops, I guess my mom only tried a few of these places- the rest, I looked at online with DD.
    DD also likes Vineyard Vines, but their prices are really bad- good idea to look for used online.
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 08-15-2019 at 04:14 PM.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    Yep, try American Eagle. Also Buckle, Maurices, H & M, and Forever 21. Gap, Macy's, JCrew. DD went shopping with my mom recently and tried all of these places.
    Whew — your mom has stamina! When DGD1 (age 15) and I went shopping recently, we found lots of basics at Old Navy, and a few things at Forever 21 and American Eagle. We skipped H&M because she doesn’t like their stuff. Her particular favorites are Hot Topic (especially for tee shirts) and Journeys (for footwear), so we always include those.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Garage (plus target, old navy, and American eagle, which were already listed)
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Aeropostale, forever 21, Garage, Pink, Dicks Sporting Goods for all things athleisure. DD likes Vineyard vines but only for their sports themed shirts (lacrosse and hockey which she buys on posh or ebay).

My DD is 16, we walked into Maurcices and she looked at me and said, uh this is for old women , I do think it does skew older.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

In addition to the stores mentioned, we've had such at Nordstrom and my kids like PacSun

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My 15-yo DD likes PacSun, Forever 21, American Eagle and H&M for regular school clothes (she is in athletic wear from Nike outlet a lot). She has also dicovered thrift shopping and is a big fan.

Thanks, everyone! You've given us lots of options to check out.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast