Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD (15) likes Forever 21, Target, Altar'd State...and Amazon. A few things from both Macy's (primarily slightly nicer shorts to supplement the jean shorts from Target) and Kohl's. Think she likes the ability to search for very specific items on Amazon.

As with PP's - DD is only 4'11" and full grown - and even then some Forever 21 is skimpy on her but a lot is not. If she were taller a lot more would be 'not appropriate' in our house; she's busty so even she knows what's not gonna happen when coverage there is an issue. Their leggings last year were better than most stores, but it varies a lot year to year. (Better: had pockets, and 'interesting' designs/insets but still school appropriate for our house/school at least.)

If she likes dresses a number of online places like Lulu's are big hits, especially for dressier dresses.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

H&M, American Eagle, lulus, Aeropostale, Nordstrom rack

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

How could I forget Romwe!!!! DD is 16, and loves this online store. Dirt cheap!!! She is 5'1" and 98 lbs but curvy, and they seem to carry a lot of tiny items (larger sizes too but she struggles at some stores).

She has gotten really good at looking at the other shoppers who post pics and figuring out what size to order. It's not high quality, but so far everything has been cute, 6.00 for bikinis, 4.00 skirts, 6.00 dresses.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just looked at Altered State, do they have good sales? Price wise its a bit higher than we spend, but style wise it looks good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Altar’d States does have sales but hard to count on them. We buy “special” things there but not staples as above our price point for most stuff too.

Having said that DD found two adorable rompers there last year for $30 each and has gotten a lot of wear from them so it’s worth checking pretty frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to the other brands already listed, DD1 also likes Uniqlo (which I don't think has been mentioned here yet). Most of her wardrobe is from Uniqlo, H&M, and Amazon (with occasional forays in person to TJ Maxx/Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack). I don't like shopping so I tend to have her shop on-line.

Hopefully I'll get to use this someday. DD only wears athletic clothes, and mostly boys at that. I did talk her into letting me order her some adidas leggings from Costco last week instead of her normal boy track pants (we also bought 2 new pairs of those). Younger DD used to wear whatever cute stuff I bought her, but is now wanting to be like big sis and only wearing athletic clothes as well, although she does like girl clothes. We shop at Old Navy, Costco, Dicks, Nike Outlet, Adidas Outlet, UnderArmour Outlet, and occasionally Target. They are 13 and 9.

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

None of those stores are within 90 minutes of me. Do you tend to order a lot and then return? Are they all over the place in sizing? Even old navy is a 45 minute drive. I have a target and a walmart.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So far almost 13 yr. old DD1 is ok shopping at Old Navy, Target, Ross, and Kohl’s. She likes her dressier stuff from Kohl’s. She does like running shirts from the Under Armor outlet. My SIL took both girls shopping at TJ Max for school clothes also. We also have a Marshall’s, but that’s about it for local options, as stores keep closing at our mall. I do tend to shop online from Kohl’s, Target, and Old Navy as I ha e their store cards and can get free shipping, then just return to the store. There are more options online than in our local stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smiles33 View Post
    In addition to the other brands already listed, DD1 also likes Uniqlo
    My friends and I like Uniqlo, so I didn't want to mention it, since we are definitely not teens! They have great wearable styles. Like The Gap used to be, but with better prices. And the stuff is well made.

Some of these stores I've never heard of (Romwe and Maurice for starters) so I will keep them in mind for my soon to be tweens.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast