Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by trales View Post
    None of those stores are within 90 minutes of me. Do you tend to order a lot and then return? Are they all over the place in sizing? Even old navy is a 45 minute drive. I have a target and a walmart.
    My DD has had a lot of luck with ordering from Romwe, it's only online and due to the cheap prices I'm not sure about returns. DD is pretty good at figuring out her size. They also sell room accessories, she has a really cool moon lamp and twinkle lights.

We don't have a lot of great local options, but do have Platos closet, Aero, Target (been disappointed lately with them), H&M. We do shop in the Chicago area when we're there for hockey season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

None of those stores are within 90 minutes of me. Do you tend to order a lot and then return? Are they all over the place in sizing? Even old navy is a 45 minute drive. I have a target and a walmart.
    I've found some really cute things for my niece who is 16 each season at Walmart and Target. I've ordered some TCP items in larger sizes as well, she's 5'6 and very thin.
    K

babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My niece (newly 15) is a huge fan of Urban Outfitters.
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Lulu's is popular especially for HC/formals but some styles are too skimpy (free shipping and returns)
    Madewell
    Free People
    Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack
    Urban Outfitters
    American Eagle
    Lucky (huge sales online)
    Old Navy

wendibird22 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Took 12yr old DD (5'1" and 108lb) to Marshalls, kohls, and target for shopping this year. We made out best at kohls.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

She loves American Eagle, but I told her at least for jeans now she has to settle for Target or Old Navy because she already outgrew the American Eagle jeans and shorts I bought her in May. Even at BOGO with American Eagle the jeans and shorts are still $25-$40 each. She just got a few pairs of Denizen and or Universal Threads jeans at Target and the short length is perfect. She is 5’1” and about 105 lbs and wears a 0 or 2, but now may even be a 4 at American Eagle because I think their clothes run small.

She is okay with Target, Old Navy, and American Eagle for the most part. She also likes Nordstrom Rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Annie, go to Platos Closet for jeans, it's like an American Eagle outlet store, most are 13-17 dollars a pair and my AE jeans have lasted years.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Annie, go to Platos Closet for jeans, it's like an American Eagle outlet store, most are 13-17 dollars a pair and my AE jeans have lasted years.

Thanks! There are a few close to us. Maybe we can take her ones that no longer fit and get credit for new ones.

I love my AE jeans for myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Old Navy has free mail returns for online purchases so o tend to order a lot on a good sale and then mail back the items that don't work. It's a bit of a pain to inventory and generate the return label but still so much better than driving a distance and trying to shop in store with multiple kids.

Honestly, my kids just bought GREAT clothes - super stylish dresses and jumpers (but in pants style) at Costcos. We also go to H&M, Old Navy, and Target!! My kids go through clothes so quickly that I don't like spending too much money on them...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast