Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

13 early in his 13thyear. He’s 14 now. Voice crack come and gone. Small mustache he’s shaved a couple of time. Full. Leg and arm pit hair and last I saw had full pubic hair etc.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DS1 was about 11. Between 5th and 6th grade. He’s 14 now. He definitely looks older than many of his peers (freshman) and he’s 5’11. DS2 is 12 and not close that I can tell. They are polar opposites...DS1 is 11 inches taller and more than 2x the weight.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS is 13 (March birthday) and it began about late age 12. We are in the throws of it. It actually started when he had pain in one nipple, ped confirmed it was a "breast bud", similar to what DD had. He gets some pain still on the one side, but not as bad as it was at first. He has been quite emotional, seems to get so worried about pleasing his friends etc. Pubic hair, leg hair and he's hopeful for that armpit hair soon

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I’d say late 12, early 13. He’s 14.5 now and one of his last Christmas presents was his own electric razor for the upper lip. He only does it occasionally. He also shot up 4 inches or so.

How long do they keep growing in height. DH can’t remember when he stopped growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Late 13ish. He turned 14 in March and his voice is definitely getting deeper and he is getting much taller. Not sure about pubic hair, but his legs are getting hairier!

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

9 or 10? He started with pubic hair prior to his age 9 physical. No other changes until about when he turned 11yo, when his privates started changing. He is now 11yr 9mo, and has thick pubic hair, underarm hair, and in the last 2 months his voice has started cracking.
    We are an open family (he walks in on me in the shower, or drying off regularly) and he goes through stages of hiding his body, but he took a bath the other day, and I saw that his scrotum has dropped and everything else is larger.
    He is tall and slim, appears the same size as his 13yo cousin
    mom to Billy 12/07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2