Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wow, it’s so good to see you. I was just thinking the other day of what happened to the BBB’s three Beths! Snugglebuggle is here but you and Brittone haven’t been around in a long time.

I’m so sorry for what you have gone through. Like pp, I thought you just aged out of the boards and got busy. I hope your girls and family are all doing well. We will keep you in our prayers.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Beth, I haven't posted here for months (years?). Lurk just a tiny bit now and then. But for this post ... had to log in to tell you I care! I'm so glad that you're doing well after this terrible ordeal! What an amazing resiliency you have, and wonderful family there to support you. I'll be thinking of you, will especially do so for the High Holidays coming up, and going forward. (((HUGS!)))
    Fairy, it’s really good to see you. I was just wearing the BBB bracelet you made years ago and wondering how you are doing. How is your son? I hope your family is well.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by CAFarmGirl View Post
    Crayonblue here. So sorry to hear this Beth. I think of you and Leah often. You’ve dealt with far more than your fair sure of pain. ❤️
    CrayonBlue, I have been thinking about you! Hope you are well.

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I’m glad you are improving. I hope you are getting all the help you need.

Quote Originally Posted by kijip View Post
    I’m glad you are improving. I hope you are getting all the help you need.
    Wow! How are you doing? So nice to see your name.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    I hope all is well with you!!

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I hope all is well with you!!
    Good, thank you! I never really made the leap to mobile on BBB and drifted away in favor of a homeschooling board for a lot of years. I wasn’t too sure anyone would remember me here. Now my boys are both finally in FT school and doing well and we aren’t knee deep in homeschooling. I’m self employed as an accountant for non-profits. Time flies! I hope you are both doing great!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kijip View Post
    Good, thank you! I never really made the leap to mobile on BBB and drifted away in favor of a homeschooling board for a lot of years. I wasn’t too sure anyone would remember me here. Now my boys are both finally in FT school and doing well and we aren’t knee deep in homeschooling. I’m self employed as an accountant for non-profits. Time flies! I hope you are both doing great!
    I remember you! It's great to see you here. I still remember your "it's not a bargain if you didn't need it in the first place" signature - wise words!

for Sandy Hook

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Wow! So glad you’re okay, but so sorry you had to go through so much! Another friend shared this thread, and I couldn’t NOT send good thoughts. ❤️

I have to say how nice it is to see so many familiar names!

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Oops! Double post. I’m clearly out of practice!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast