Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

oh my goodness, how scary! Glad you came back!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

I haven’t been around the board a super long time, but I always appreciated your sage and sensible advice. I’m glad that you’re feeling better, I hope that you come around more often.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Wow. I am so very glad that you are doing ok now and that you took the time to let us know all that you went through. I don't spend much time here these days, but you were always so kind to me when we were more active on this site and so I had to let you know that I will be thinking of you and your family and praying for your continued recovery.
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

Ceepa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Beth, I am glad to see you back for an update. I'm not around much here anymore either, but had to comment when I saw your name.
    (I appreciate the advice you gave me when I PM'd you before)

Of course we remember and care! I thought it was just time to move on with older kids and I’m so sorry we weren’t here to send BB mojo and good wishes. Sending them now for your continued recovery and well being. You are a strong, amazing woman and your posts and advice over the years helped myself and many. Much love to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, Beth! It's so strange I was just thinking about you a few days ago! I'm so glad you are recovering. Thank you for popping in to update. Prayers for you!

And of course we remember and care! I think about you and Leah every time my S has a birthday. <3

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I definitely remember you from when my oldest was an infant, he’s 9 now! I’m so sorry for the hardship you and family have faced and will be sending you all the mojo. I hope you continue to check in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

amandabea is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just thought of you last week as I was lurking around and thinking that maybe I should move on now that I have a 12 yo. Many hugs to you, Beth!
    mommy to DD 1/07

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Beth,

I did not know about your stroke, since I'm not active here compared to before. I'm so sorry about your stroke, but very glad that you checked in and hoping that your recovery progresses. Please take care of yourself and check in again!
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Crayonblue here. So sorry to hear this Beth. I think of you and Leah often. You’ve dealt with far more than your fair sure of pain. ❤️

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast