Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thank you for updating us. It is so nice to think of you. Sending you lots of positive thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

My goodness! What an ordeal! I’m so glad to read your positive update. Thank you so much for being in touch! I hope life for you only continues to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Good to hear from you, Beth! You're one of those names I still expect to see on a lot of the topics around here, and I'm always wondering how you're doing. Glad to hear things are as positive as they are. Prayers for continued healing!
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I was also just thinking of you recently and how I missed your posts! So sorry to hear you went through that ordeal, glad to hear you are recovering. Sending positive thoughts your way!
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

What a long journey. I worked in the neuro ICU for years, I understand how scary the first part was for your family and how the recovery can even be more painful and lonely. Thank you for posting. I hope you have found good support include other people who have been through it. The cognitive recovery is hard for the average person to understand.

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We absolutely care about you and appreciate your update! So sorry to hear about what you have been going through. Sending P & PT to you and your family as you continue on this difficult road. Thank you for checking in with your friends at the BBB.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh Beth I am so sorry to hear this. But so grateful for your recovery and thankful that you stopped in here to let us know. I hope you will check in with us from time to time.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Beth!! My always good advice buddy!!! The common sense, calm, quietly humorous but strong and steady scion of the BBB board. I remember so many years ago (almost 16) when I was a new mom and all the good advice you used to share and all the discussions that would happen amongst the old time BBBers. So sad to hear about what has been happening to you! I cannot imagine also what your DDs must be going through. Hugs. Not to be intrusive but let me know (PM me) if I can help at all, my kids have also been through a parent figure being very sick!!
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Beth, I haven't posted here for months (years?). Lurk just a tiny bit now and then. But for this post ... had to log in to tell you I care! I'm so glad that you're doing well after this terrible ordeal! What an amazing resiliency you have, and wonderful family there to support you. I'll be thinking of you, will especially do so for the High Holidays coming up, and going forward. (((HUGS!)))
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

Beth so sorry to hear that you have been through such a tough time. You must have worked incredibly hard to make the strides that you have made in your recovery. You will be in my thoughts. Please keep in touch with us on BBB as we have missed you.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast