Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hi Beth -- thank you for the update. You have been through a lot! I have thought of you and just thought you were absent because your girls are older. Prayers for continued recovery.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Beth I never saw that message. So so sorry hear you went through that. I hope you are mending well and continue to get back to your same self.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Hi Beth. I missed you! I'm happy to hear that you are getting better. I'm sorry to hear that you've gone through so much! Thank you for all the advice and counsel you've given over the years. I look forward to hearing more from you when you are ready to share. Would love to know what your family is up to these days and how you feel about it all!

Big hugs and gros bisous!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

No the message only went to a few people
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

This may sound crazy after so many people posted the same thing, but I was just thinking about you this weekend. We of course care. I'm so very sorry to hear about your health scare. Unless you move, I'm still nearby. Please feel free to PM me. And thank you for checking in. I hope your girls are well.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh my goodness Beth! Thanks for your update (definitely add me to the list of those thinking you had "aged out"), that must have been an incredibly scary time for you and your family. P&PT for you to keep moving forward in your recovery!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Wow, that is so scary. I had been thinking about you recently too, and I’m so glad you’re doing better now.

Another one who thought you had aged out of these boards. I’m so sorry to hear about this, but prayers for continued recovery and health!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So glad you checked in with your recovery news! I am so sorry you had to go through all that. I hope your girls are doing well and that you continue to recover!
    DD
    DS

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that you went through all of that! Thank you for checking in and letting us know what happened.... sending you so much love and well wishes for good health!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast