Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So sorry for what you’ve been through. Have missed you around here and hope for your continued recovery
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I got so excited to see your name pop up when I pulled up new posts! I definitely remember you -- you were really active when I had infants and this group was my lifeline some days. It's so good to hear from you again. So sorry to hear about the aneurysm -- so very scary and sounds like mountains of rehab and recovery.
    Lizi

daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So good to see you back Beth! I've missed you. Sending you hugs!

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Add me to the list who is glad to see your name again, and so sorry to hear what has happened. Hoping that you will continue to post here as your recovery continues.

Oh my goodness, Beth! I’m so sorry!!! How incredibly scary. I’d assumed you’d aged out also.

Here’s hoping for continued healing for you ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Wow!! That’s one heck of an ordeal... thanks for the update. I think of you often when I pass on your recommendations for books etc. Your wisdom was important to successfully handling my anxious kiddo who is now rocking his sophomore year in high school. I hope yours are doing well!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I was just think about all the Beth's on this board and most of them had disappeared! Glad to hear that you are recovering, as a Speech Pathologist I understand how amazing it is that you are doing so well. Take care and positive thoughts as you continue to recover.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It's good to hear from you, Beth, but I'm sorry for what you've been through. I hope your girls are doing well.

I saved a lot of your book recommendations over the years and as mine got older and they've been so helpful. I know we are all grateful to hear from you! You've been through so much and I hope you will keep us updated. (((Hugs))) P and PT to you!

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm glad to hear from you and so glad you made it! What a long ordeal! Please stay around and keep us posted.
    K

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast