This is a shout out to y'all on BBB.

I took a hiatus from BBB - partly because it started to suddenly get harder to log in due to some automatic change of settings issues - and have mostly been on FB groups for the past few months.

I just came back this morning and it is SO nice to read all your posts and responses. I am struck by how much more comprehensive and thoughtful some are compared to FB groups and how 'real' it feels even though this group is anonymous.

I do think there is a place for FB groups - especially special interest groups and local ones - and it's certainly more convenient than BBB (when I'm already on FB anyway) and reaches a huge number of people... so I will also continue posting on FB groups. BUT... I am SO GRATEFUL reading BBB today. It's like grabbing a coffee with an old friend. While FB group posts are short and fast and feel like one-sided questions and answers that sometimes mount in the hundreds, but are often incomplete, BBB conversations with you seem slower, comprehensive, more thoughtful, create more closure, are more satisfying.

Thank you!!!!