Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by trcy View Post
    There was another poster, I can't remember her name, I think it started with an E. But she had a terminal diagnosis. I think of her a lot too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Baby Bargains mobile app
    Elilly - I think of her often too.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

welcome back -- we missed you and yes BBB is a special place!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Hello long timers!! Fun to see people stopping by to check in. My oldest just turned 12 and I still find this place so valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Thanks, everyone! Yes, I sometimes think of Giant Bear, too. I also didn't realize that Brittone hadn't posted in awhile. There are so many people whom I wonder how they are doing.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Hi old friends! I'm not here that often but I do pop back every couple of weeks. I miss y'all! I will never forget how BBB supported me in the days after Dd1 was born (she's now 13.5!) - there was this one poster who was the BFing and pumping guru at the time, she stopped posting here maybe 10 years ago - and then on through so many decisions and crises. It's been a life saver and I agree, FB groups can't replace it!

for Sandy Hook

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Nice to see some old-timers like PP said, what are we going to do when we are empty-nesters? It’s not too far off for me 😬

I feel free to post things here because it’s fairly anonymous, whereas on FB groups (like grown and flown) my name is out there so I avoid personal posts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3