Default Possibly YMMV- Laroche Posay sunscreen at costco

I was at a costco on the other side of my town yesterday and saw a 2 pack of Laroche Posay sunscreen - melt in milk and clear skin (which I love for summer- it’s a matte finish) on sale for $27. Considering the smaller clear skin I typically buy is $20 and the melt in was much bigger I think it’s a great deal. It’s not on the website and I’d never seen it at my regular store but take a look if you’re there this weekend. Sale ends soon and it’s a non returning item (asterisk on the tag) sonot wont be restocked. I passed it because I have a bunch of sunscreen but may go back and grab now.

Will try to attach a pic. Oops looks like I can from mobile browser. Will try later from laptop.

They had it at my Costco in CA so I bought it but haven't opened it yet. I've been using the Anthelios 50 tinted sunscreen fluid, which is ultra light and awesome. Hope the other 2 are just as good.

I went back and got it. I tried and really like the melt in milk. Now wishing I'd grabbed 2! I have a bit of a sunscreen obsession.