Based on great advice from the parents here, we have enjoyed a direct flight from Minneapolis to Steamboat Springs the last few spring breaks. The kids and Dh had a fantastic time skiing there and I enjoyed reading books by the fireplace all week. We were going to go again next spring until he realized that Delta is no longer offering a direct flight to Steamboat and it’s too pricy/doesn’t make sense for us to fly another way. Who knows, maybe he’s itching to try a new ski location.

I think I remember that the wise bbb parents had suggested Park City as a great ski destination for families but I can’t find the old threads. We take our all 4 kids with us and the kids always join the ski school whatever resort we go to. It’s has helped to be able to ski into it. Can anyone recommend Airbnb or VRBO condos for Park City that are ski-in and really nice? I don’t ski so I usually stay at the condo and read or work on my laptop so i would appreciate a pretty and comfy place. Bonus points if there is a shuttle there from the airport. We usually stay in and cook dinner in our apartment but I’d love a couple of yummy restaurant suggestions too.

All help is greatly appreciated!