SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Question re: Birks at Costco

How often does Coscto tend to sell Birks? Is it just beginning of July? Is there a way to get an alert for something like this? I always miss out on this. I was able to purchase a size 10 but they appear to be 2 sizes too large. I cannot see what size my beloved Gizeh's are...too old to make out the size. Grrr...
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Those sorts of promotions are often one offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I haven't seen them before but I think I read on a review they have been there before. I have started checking their website every week or so because there have been some things that have gone so fast like the birks and the barefoot dreams knockoff cardigan.

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SASM View Post
    How often does Coscto tend to sell Birks? Is it just beginning of July? Is there a way to get an alert for something like this? I always miss out on this. I was able to purchase a size 10 but they appear to be 2 sizes too large. I cannot see what size my beloved Gizeh's are...too old to make out the size. Grrr...
    For sizing help, order a couple of sizes off Zappos and then return. That way you'll know your size when they become available at Costco.