SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Question re: Birks at Costco

How often does Coscto tend to sell Birks? Is it just beginning of July? Is there a way to get an alert for something like this? I always miss out on this. I was able to purchase a size 10 but they appear to be 2 sizes too large. I cannot see what size my beloved Gizeh's are...too old to make out the size. Grrr...
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Those sorts of promotions are often one offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I haven't seen them before but I think I read on a review they have been there before. I have started checking their website every week or so because there have been some things that have gone so fast like the birks and the barefoot dreams knockoff cardigan.
    The Fall Style Challenge is here! Come on over and create a capsule wardrobe you LOVE with the help of a personal stylist.

Blogging about Minimalism & More at ChasingSantee.com

Quote Originally Posted by SASM View Post
    How often does Coscto tend to sell Birks? Is it just beginning of July? Is there a way to get an alert for something like this? I always miss out on this. I was able to purchase a size 10 but they appear to be 2 sizes too large. I cannot see what size my beloved Gizeh's are...too old to make out the size. Grrr...
    For sizing help, order a couple of sizes off Zappos and then return. That way you'll know your size when they become available at Costco.