Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Anyone have swedish clogs/wooden clogs?

What kind do you have? Are they super comfortable? I've been watching Lotta Clogs but they are a bit pricey and I'm concerned they wouldn't be comfortable. I've been reading lots of reviews but wanted to ask the experts here!

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

They are very loud to walk in! They can be comfortable... I have a pair of Michael Kors ones with a wooden base that I used to wear around NYC. They worked there because they were comfortable and the noise didn’t matter on the streets and my office was carpeted. But walking anywhere with hard floors they are loud.

I had a pair of Lotta clogs, and they weren't comfortable, and pretty clunky, but SOOO cute. I got them at a thrift store for 4.99, wore them a couple of times, and then re-sold them for 60.00! I have a pair of Dansko etched leather clogs that I wear that are much more comfortable. I have a pair of Mephisto backless clogs that are SUPER comfy.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have several pairs of dansko clogs. They are super comfortable!!!

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I like No. 6 clogs (especially the boots and wedges) but don’t love the prices! Same for Bryr.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by solsister View Post
    I had a pair of Lotta clogs, and they weren't comfortable, and pretty clunky, but SOOO cute. I got them at a thrift store for 4.99, wore them a couple of times, and then re-sold them for 60.00! I have a pair of Dansko etched leather clogs that I wear that are much more comfortable. I have a pair of Mephisto backless clogs that are SUPER comfy.
    What a deal! But I'm so glad you told me they weren't comfortable. I really need comfort!