Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default UPDATE:Need a lasting Induction Fry Pan that won't break the bank. got any ideas?

Our wedding all-clad 10" skillet left years ago, and we really need a non-stick fry pan that size. I saw one at Aldi, and bought it, then sent it to my MIL's beach house that really needed one. Went back to replace it and the store was out. IKEA had one that starts with an O that looked good, but it had a handle that gets hot.

What other induction skillets are great and easy to cook with?

2nd update:
    The all clad B1 were SO slow to heat on the induction stove. I called to ask why, and the metal is not as pure. Finally I discovered their seconds/package-damage website. Homeandcooksales.net and waited until they had a sale scheduled. We are now very happy with an All-Clad 10” nonstick fry pan that seems perfect to us! It was much more expensive, but this website (which I found codes for after the fact on hip2save.com) got us what we needed for a decent discount.

UPDATE:

Still taking suggestions, but DH called me from work to ask me to please bring home some type of nonstick fry pan. After running through Homegoods, TJMaxx, Sam's and Costco in the last 24 hours, (and Sur la Table$$$) I ended up getting these with a 20% off coupon from BBB. They are heavier than my All-Clad Stainless, but they'll do for now. https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...d-anodized-set

I'm sure we will need another set (and a 12" soon) so feel free to drop more suggestions!
    Last edited by WatchingThemGrow; 10-12-2019 at 08:37 AM.