Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Update: First thing at work I looked at my day and assigned tasks for the one 45 min slot I had between seasons. In that time I did 2/4 tasks that are due on Wednesday. I have an hour tomorrow morning where I’ll finish the other 2. I have a meeting all afternoon, so I have to get them done or I’ll have to do them at home. That should be an incentive!

I’ll set a timer to keep me on track

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I just listened to an audiobook yesterday and it recommended taking a 10-min break every 1 hour resulting in higher productivity. However, if you took more than a 15-minute break it made it difficult to jump back into what you were doing. I also make sure to stay well hydrated, especially in the morning, or else I'm more prone to feel tired later in the day. So, I'm hyper-vigilant about drinking water in the am.

I'm not doing it right now, bc work isn't that busy, BUT what I used to do is at the end of the day, write a to-do list for the next day. This way, I didn't need to think about what I had to do the next day, I could just jump into it.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2