Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow. Shining at the end of every day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That song immediately popped into my head. That ride was and still is at the top of the list for DS2. A "must do" on any Disney World trip.
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I've never heard of a vibration machine!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    You know if I had a penny for every item/idea that I didn't know I needed to know about from this Board.....

Quote Originally Posted by hwin708 View Post
    I have considered one for my mother due to the claims about bone density, but all the doctors in the family have been very meh on the topic. Which is not to say it is a no, more that they prefer techniques proven to work with a lot more research behind them.

OP - why did you choose your machine in particular?
    A few of the reasons: I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars, which is what Costco is selling them for. I saw the company and this technology mentioned many times in an online group I belong to. The company offers a lifetime warranty and there are great reviews of their other products on Amazon. The main moderator for the online group posted her rave review, and then I realized one of my main podcast peeps also uses one of their machines and has raved about it.

Some physical therapists have posted about how post-stroke patients have benefited greatly from this company's machines, and I've seen before/after photos of very obese people who've lost weight and regained a lot of mobility from this--the videos and pictures look real to me, but these are only part of the reasons I'm committed to using this for my family, including my father.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2