PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Ebates 15% cash back on MM LaFleur

I just saw a notification that ebates /rakuten is giving 15% cash back on MM LaFleur purchases (usually it's 2.5%). Hope that helps someone!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

I also saw a percent/amount off deal on my Amex card deals. It can be combined through ebates.
    DS1 - 08
    DS2 - 11

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

any suggestions on what to buy?

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lil_acorn View Post
    any suggestions on what to buy?
    I've never purchased their clothes, but have seen raves about them on the blog caphillstyle, and mentioned here in the BBB. Hopefully someone here chimes in!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I initially was really thrilled with their clothes and bought a several items. I have to say, I'm less thrilled with them now. I have a pair of pants that I haven't even worn (even though I fell in love with it when I tried it on at a pop-up) and a blazer that I also have not worn.

I do have 4 things that I love that are currently still on their website:

Ronda top: My favorite thing about this is that it's long and covers my butt, so it goes great with skinny pants and a blazer. The material can snag on things like the edge of those plastic lanyard namecards so be careful. Machine washable and washes up great. Nice heavy drape hides lumpy midsections. I have it in black.

Foster pant: Really flattering with a vertical seam that is very slimming, great compression around the tummy area. I have it in black. Machine washable. NO POCKETS so I will only pair this with a blazer that does have pockets. I need my pockets.

Oshima pants: Really cute, really comfy, and very flattering. I have it in russet, a lovely taupe color. Machine washable. Again, NO POCKETS.

Woolf jardigan: this is everything they say it is. It's really flattering and easily doubles as a blazer. It's REALLY flattering! But, it is NOT machine washable. I save this for days where I know it'll stay clean (e.g. in the office all day vs airports). No pockets.

And then I have one dress that is discontinued. It's the Courtney dress. It's AMAZING. It has POCKETS. It's machine washable. It looks fabulous with a little skinny leather tie belt. But it's not sold on their website anymore!

I'm torn about ordering from them again. I think I would if I needed a staple item, like the jardigan or like the Foster pants...everyone needs a pair of great black pants...but otherwise it's really just SO expensive and places like J Crew and Banana Republic make decent quality workwear (including machine washable suiting!) for less money, and Athleta makes street tights with stash pockets that totally pass for a decent pair of work skinny pants with the right top, so I find myself reaching for those things first.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 09-25-2019 at 03:42 PM.

I agree. I bought a few items from them but the quality left a lot to be desired. Pilling fabric, seams coming undone and of course so many items are dry clean only. I find Banana Republic/Nordstrom etc have equal quality at a reasonable cost and I can mix and match much better. Not my cup of tea.
    DS1 - 08
    DS2 - 11