Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Now I’m really curious about the Forever Roll, but I’m not going to google it lest my FB/instagram feeds get clogged up with more ads. (So far, my ads are mainly for really unattractive, cheap-looking clothes from places I’ve never heard of...)
    I think you can easily "Hide all ads from Charmin" and you won't see this. There is fortunately not an army of lifestyle bloggers out there profiting from promoting TP on Facebook.
    ncat
    mama to DD 12/04, DS1 11/08, and DS2 7/13

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I hate it when these FB based Groups hide negative feedback. Another one is LUS brands. I was getting all kinds of positive feedback about their product, but it didn’t work out for me and then I noticed I couldn’t find negative feedback, except one time when I looked into it late at night. By the morning it was cleared out.
    I learned my lesson. If it’s too good to be true, chances are it is. That doesn’t apply to every product… Allbirds is another one that I have had success with. Personally I didn’t love third love bras and I found them to be cheap looking.

Can you reply with your review on every single ad post you get? Maybe they will block you! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyBee View Post
    Can you reply with your review on every single ad post you get? Maybe they will block you! 
    That's the first thing I thought as well. Spam me, I will spam you right back with my negative review AND my complaints about being spammed!
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyBee View Post
    Can you reply with your review on every single ad post you get? Maybe they will block you! 😉
    This is pretty much what I'm doing, hasn't helped the spam but I am hoping that it will discourage their partners and future customers. One of the bloggers did get upset that I gave her a negative review for being a ThirdLove spammer and she asked me to remove it then immediately blocked me. She seemed to think that she bore no responsibility for her ads, that it is all Facebook's doing.

And apparently Facebook is showing my Facebook friends the bra ads because *I* like them so much. My brother was pretty amused to get these in his feed now too.
    ncat
    mama to DD 12/04, DS1 11/08, and DS2 7/13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3