Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I initially tried to stop the calls/texts through my online account, then through my local CVS. For some reason, it didn't work for me online. When I called my local CVS, they said that they could not stop the automated calls/texts and told me I had to call the corporate number. So if anyone needs the number, it is 1-800-SHOP-CVS. I used the keyword prompt of "automated calls". Then, I was on hold for an eternity until someone finally answered. I gave her all my phone numbers (cell, home) and said to disable all automated calls/texts. So hopefully, that's the end of it. Time will tell....
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Forgot to add, that while I was on hold with CVS corporate number, I actually got call waiting/incoming call from the automated CVS! How fitting is that?
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default CVS Pharmacy Automated RX Calls. Grrrrr

I’ll be the dissenter. I like to get text messages when a prescription needs to be refilled or picked up so I remember to go get it. Maybe my store is different but I don’t get that many texts unless it takes me a few days to get to the store. I’ve never received a survey request and rarely get phone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 09-27-2019 at 02:42 PM.

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    I’ll be the dissenter. I like to get text messages when a prescription needs to be refilled or picked up so I remember to go get it. Maybe my store is different but I don’t get that many texts unless it takes me a few days to get to the store. I’ve never received a survey request and rarely get phone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I don't have an issue with CVS, but I have selected "Hide Alerts" for both Sprint and the kids' orthodontist. It wasn't that they over-reminded me of things, it was that they would remind me at like 3 AM! So, I still get them, but silently. I'll notice them whenever I happen to next use iMessage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2