Default Billie Eilish in Concert?

Has anyone seen her live? Just curious age appropriateness. Is it suitable for tweens? We do listen to songs with swear words. They’ve never listed to KidsBop, only the real versions of songs. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Doesn’t sound like fun to me....sorry....I couldn’t even make it through one song...it was awful. Dd1 (13) says she is super popular among her friends though, Dd1 doesn’t care for her either. Dd2 is 9 and hasn’t mentioned her yet either.

We have never listened to Kidz Bop either. There are a few songs I still immediately turn off when they come on (Sublime’s Santeria and What I Got, and Sir Mix a Lot’s Baby Got Back), but yes we don’t censor music much so if I liked the music it wouldn’t bother me. We took the kids to see Old Dominion last weekend.

One thing to think about though is whether or not she will have opening acts....I didn’t think about this when I took Dd1 at 9 to a Katy Perry with a 7:30 start time and she had two opening acts and didn’t go on until 9:45 and the 90 minute show (which she somehow stayed up for) ended at 11:15. It was a weeknight too during the schools year.....huge mom fail on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I love her. I listened to a concert on AltNation, and it did have plenty of cursing.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

She was on SNL last night and I thought she was interesting.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I was going to say the same thing. I enjoyed her on SNL.

Thanks everyone. It’s a huge venue, so I don’t know how the show will be. We’ve seen Taylor Swift last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I kind of love her. She's definitely edgy, but considering that she's only 17 herself, I'm sure the concert would be fine if you already know you are ok with the swearing.

She and her team know who her main audience is.

Sorry for the late reply, but one of my very conservative friends took her daughters and said it was appropriate for teens.

A mom friend took her daughter for her 12th birthday along with some of her buddies and they loved it. Billie Eilish isn't particularly my taste or my daughter's, but there are definitely worse concerts to take her to!