PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Jeans for 8 yr old boy

My 8 yr old is really rough on his jeans. Crazy 8 are the only jeans that would last, but we are down to our last pair, and he will outgrow them very soon. What other jeans are not too expensive, but will hold up to a rough and tumble boy? Childrens place jeans don't last more than a week or two. The cat and jack jeans I bought in store last season, just didn't fit him right but maybe they have other options online?? He likes straight fit jeans, but not anything tight or skinny fit. I'd like to keep it under $15 per pair if possible. I have all major stores nearby, and am desperate! lol

The only jeans my DS didn’t tear right through at that age were Land’s End. Their prices are high, but they have frequent 40% off sales, so I’d buy them on sale. Now he mostly wears Old Navy, but he’s much less tough on pants nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Denizen at Target.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm trying out a walmart brand this year for my DS--its called 365 kids I think. I've tried several other brands this year and nothing seemed to for right until we found these. I don't know how they will hold up because he has only worn them a few times so far but they are only $6/pair so not the end of the world if they don't last long.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

OshKosh - the denim is a decent weight and they have a variety of styles to choose from, including straight cut.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle