Default Baby blardigan dupe back at Costco

I believe the brand was Max and Mia. Came in 3 colors- a black, greige, and a Marled navy. Same luscious softness. Didn’t grab a pic because I assumed it would be online. It isn’t yet. $30. I bet it will be in an upcoming coupon book so I’m holding off but FYI it o keep a look out.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    I believe the brand was Max and Mia. Came in 3 colors- a black, greige, and a Marled navy. Same luscious softness. Didn’t grab a pic because I assumed it would be online. It isn’t yet. $30. I bet it will be in an upcoming coupon book so I’m holding off but FYI it o keep a look out.
    Yes! I do love this cardigan and my only issue was dramatically erratic sizing differences. So are the colors the same as last year?

(just came home from my costco and didn't notice these, but my store never had them last year, I just stumbled across them online).

Here's my blog post about last year's version with pics: http://chasingsantee.com/barefoot-dr...-off-cardigan/

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just picked one up today! $24.99 at Costco. I bought black, but they also had a beige and a heathered blue color. It feels very nice for the price!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Well I was at the store that had these and didn't see them yesterday so maybe it was just a box they found in the back somewhere? I was hoping they'd be in the holiday book so I could grab a bunch but I should have grabbed when I saw it. I will keep looking though.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just got the blue one at Costco for $24.99. They had a whole table full.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracemom View Post
    I just got the blue one at Costco for $24.99. They had a whole table full.
    Mine had them again, too. I grabbed one for myself and, unfortunately, it's going back. It's SO soft but it fits me weird. I think they over-compensated for the tight arms thing from last year and made them bigger but now it's way too big on me and just looks frumpy. Thinking of getting for my mom, though, since she's much taller and the size would work better on her.