Default Baby blardigan dupe back at Costco

I believe the brand was Max and Mia. Came in 3 colors- a black, greige, and a Marled navy. Same luscious softness. Didnít grab a pic because I assumed it would be online. It isnít yet. $30. I bet it will be in an upcoming coupon book so Iím holding off but FYI it o keep a look out.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    I believe the brand was Max and Mia. Came in 3 colors- a black, greige, and a Marled navy. Same luscious softness. Didn’t grab a pic because I assumed it would be online. It isn’t yet. $30. I bet it will be in an upcoming coupon book so I’m holding off but FYI it o keep a look out.
    Yes! I do love this cardigan and my only issue was dramatically erratic sizing differences. So are the colors the same as last year?

(just came home from my costco and didn't notice these, but my store never had them last year, I just stumbled across them online).

Here's my blog post about last year's version with pics: http://chasingsantee.com/barefoot-dr...-off-cardigan/
    The Fall Style Challenge is here! Come on over and create a capsule wardrobe you LOVE with the help of a personal stylist.

Blogging about Minimalism & More at ChasingSantee.com

MMMommy is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just picked one up today! $24.99 at Costco. I bought black, but they also had a beige and a heathered blue color. It feels very nice for the price!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Only one size left of this but maybe they will restock: https://www.costco.com/Matty-M-Ladie...100506474.html

Several posters compare it to BD.
    The Fall Style Challenge is here! Come on over and create a capsule wardrobe you LOVE with the help of a personal stylist.

Blogging about Minimalism & More at ChasingSantee.com