Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Smith's Rosebud Salve. We are never without it. We used to use Kiehl's but switched to Rosebud about 10 years ago. Each child has one in their nightstand, we have one in our bathroom, one in the kitchen, and I always have one in my purse. I put it on the kids each night and if I remember, in the morning too. We've never had chapped lips. DD's lips get a little dry during the day so we put it on when necessary. It's very smooth and doesn't have a strong taste or smell (barely detectable rose scent).

It does come in a tube as well but we prefer the tins. https://smile.amazon.com/Smiths-Rose...s%2C135&sr=8-8

Quote Originally Posted by meggie t View Post
    Smith's Rosebud Salve. We are never without it. We used to use Kiehl's but switched to Rosebud about 10 years ago. Each child has one in their nightstand, we have one in our bathroom, one in the kitchen, and I always have one in my purse. I put it on the kids each night and if I remember, in the morning too. We've never had chapped lips. DD's lips get a little dry during the day so we put it on when necessary. It's very smooth and doesn't have a strong taste or smell (barely detectable rose scent).

It does come in a tube as well but we prefer the tins. https://smile.amazon.com/Smiths-Rose...s%2C135&sr=8-8
    That’s what I use too!
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    That’s what I use too!
    I like strawberry one in the gold pot too. I don’t like the white and blue pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i always need lip stuff on my lips and recently a friend told me about this stuff that is THE BOMB
    https://www.sephora.com/product/lip-...20grid:p420652

best stuff ever! I put it on at bedtime and it's still on when i wake up! amazing.

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by meggie t View Post

Highly recommend Smith’s as well. I’ve been using it for over 20 years. So thrilled that ULTA carries both the tins and tubes...a lot easier to find!! Fantastic on more than just lips. The tubes are great for car, handbags, and kids’ bags. I have tons all over the place at home. Unlike Kiehl’s, Smith’s doesn’t use nut oils, so the tins do not go rancid, last forever, and are perfect for those with nuts allergies.
    Last edited by SASM; 10-13-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

2nd Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask although you can get it much cheaper on YesStyle. I alternate between this and straight Lansinoh in a tube from Target.
    Last edited by Jeanne; 10-14-2019 at 03:22 PM.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I caved and bought the Laneige lip mask in apple-lime today from Sephora. Excited to try it!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2