I love the fall, I love winter, I love the holidays... I HATE this time of year!!!

DC have birthdays this month and then Christmas is right around the corner. My kids never really want much. They love books, but never have much of a wish list.

The family is constantly asking for ideas. Fine, I send the first family that asks the list and tell them to let me know so I can modify for the next person. My parents are always the first. THEN comes the millions of questions. I no longer send them any ideas that are not really specific and easy since mom will research everything and call me to tell me the reviews are awful (this is DC's list, you asked and you received). Yesterday DC's bike light died and needs to be replaced. I asked my folks if they wanted to get it as a gift... Since then there have been 4 phone calls and an e-mail for a simple bike light! Most of the older DC's list is books. Seems really simple. NOPE! One set of grandparents go all over creation and constantly complain that they cannot find these obscure books that DC loves (they have amazon prime, but want to look at the book before they buy it).

I am so done!!! They don't want to give me the $ and let me shop and they want to get DC that one gift that they REALLY want! There is usually nothing that they REALLY want! Even when there is they question every single thing about it!

The kids are tweens/teens. I text the grandparents the list! Often I don't even look at it first! Take the list and LEAVE ME OUT OF IT.

Okay, rant over, time to make some tea and enjoy the fall!