Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think I might have gotten the Thrive Liquid Lash Extensions mascara because of FB? I actually love it. And their eyebrow pencil. Rothy's...can't remember if that was here or there? Also love those. If something intrigues me, I'll google it. Most of it is junk, but there are some gems.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    I think I might have gotten the Thrive Liquid Lash Extensions mascara because of FB? I actually love it. And their eyebrow pencil. Rothy's...can't remember if that was here or there? Also love those. If something intrigues me, I'll google it. Most of it is junk, but there are some gems.
    Is that a tube style mascara? As in it wraps around the lash and stays put better than traditional mascara. I’ve heard good things about Thrive but I’m sold on tube mascara and wouldn’t want anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes, it's the tube type. Stays on great, doesn't smudge. Love it
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

ezcc is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I bought 4ocean bracelets and traveller collective necklace/keychains for my kids- but I think I saw them both on Instagram not facebook, I like both of them and were hits with my kids (stocking stuffers last year).

I bought Plae shoes, and we absolutely love them and will continue to buy them.

I’ve seen ads for Lo and Sons as well as Rothys. Never tried either but did get a chance to look at a friend’s Lo and Sons bag - it was very feature heavy and functional but it wasn’t soooo nice that I felt I needed to run out and get one. I was interested in trying EShakti for custom dresses and Third Love for bras but held off due to so-so reviews.
    DS 2014

khm is online now Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Zukini View Post
    I bought Plae shoes, and we absolutely love them and will continue to buy them.

I’ve seen ads for Lo and Sons as well as Rothys. Never tried either but did get a chance to look at a friend’s Lo and Sons bag - it was very feature heavy and functional but it wasn’t soooo nice that I felt I needed to run out and get one. I was interested in trying EShakti for custom dresses and Third Love for bras but held off due to so-so reviews.
    EShakti! I'd forgotten all about that one. I used to get those all the time.... (Now I will again, I'm sure.)

bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Has anyone seen the bug bite thing on there? It keeps popping up and I’m
    So tempted to buy it for dd. She gets huge reactions to any bug bites that I’m tempted to just buy it and see if it works. But I don’t want to waste my money if it’s just a gimmick.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bw52 View Post
    So tempted to buy it for dd. She gets huge reactions to any bug bites that I’m tempted to just buy it and see if it works. But I don’t want to waste my money if it’s just a gimmick.
    Don't do it!! TOTALLY a gimmick!!!!

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bw52 View Post
    I don't have the one advertised on FB but I have this one from Amazon and LOVE it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000AU9PEC..._zQIPDb1P4TNR3

I bought it for DS2 who has been stung by bees 8 times and gets severe local reactions. He hasn't gotten stung again since I bought it but I use it all the time whenever I get a mosquito or other random bite, which I also get bad reactions to. I find it helps A LOT with the itching and you can see the serum being drawn out. I wipe afterwards with alcohol and my itching is greatly reduced. It's oddly satisfying! I've had it for 2 years now. Zero complaints.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I was at a friend's house this weekend and she had the wall hanging with everyone's name on it. It was rustic looking and kind of my style. She said she had bought it through Jane, a company she first saw on Facebook. lol She sent me the link but they don't carry that item anymore. I'm also surprised that Jane hasn't popped up in my feed since Sunday.

All summer long, I was plagued by stupid ads from Shapermint, which makes shapewear. They were annoying in part because they were dishonest. The ads would show women in these super bodycon dresses with huge unnatural-looking spare tires. Then it would cut to a scene of them pulling up a shaper and voila, perfect fit in the dress! *roll eyes* It was just obvious that the women were wearing the shapers in the "before" shots, but didn't have them pulled all the way, so it gave them a very exaggerated muffin top. When a few people would call them out in the comments, the company would mostly ignore them.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast