Default Recommend your karaoke machine!

Having a tween party in a couple of weeks and want to get a karaoke machine that I can connect to an iPad and a “dumb” tv. Don’t want to spend a fortune, but up to $200ish is okay. Any recommendations?i have no idea of where/how to start looking...

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

I bought the Memorex sing stand 3 from Amazon 3 years ago I think I paid a hundred bucks for it. I believe I found that recommendation here. We absolutely love it.

This is what we do, we have a Google Chromecast hooked up to a non Smart TV. Son we go on YouTube and you can find the karaoke version of any song you want. So you have the lyrics on your TV screen and then you have the mics and speaker from the sing stand. You can totally use your iPad with it if you prefer but it's so much more fun when you can see the lyrics on the TV.

I'm sure someone will have a better recommendation of a mic setup but this works for us! We've done karaoke at our house so many times and everyone loves it!

We had a memorex sing stand fir several years and my kids loved it. (We got rid of it when we moved.)
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Recommend your karaoke machine!

Have you looked at a party rental place to rent one? Might be a good solution if you aren’t sure you are going to use all of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 10-20-2019 at 12:01 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Thanks for the suggestions!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains