mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Blower for fall leaves

Does anyone have one and which one would you recommend? We have a mess in our yard because of all the trees around and the heavy winds
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have an Echo backpack blower from a local mower shop (entry level i am fairly sure) HIGHLY recommend! We use it often in the winter too for light snow. It’s one of our best ‘outside tools’ purchases. Also re: snow if you’re in that climate, great for quickly cleaning the cars off. We all use it. Kids too.

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thank you!! Looking on amazon now
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Blower for fall leaves

Do you want electric or gas powered? Ours is electric and I think it is Black and Decker or Toro. I honestly can’t remember if it is orange or red. We have had it for a few years and it works fine. We have a small lot though so handheld works for us. We didn’t spend more than $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 10-19-2019 at 11:36 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have a Stihl backpack blower, and it is a complete lifesaver in the fall. It is so powerful and makes our all day job take just an hour. When we had a smaller lawn, a handheld plug in was decent, but still a little cumbersome. So happy to have the back pack now.

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have an EGO electric - it is really great. I even use it. They make all kinds, but ours is handheld. Most of our trees are conifers, so not as much leaf blowing as we had when we had a huge red oak in the backyard.