Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    amandabea is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Christmas Gift Ideas For My Team at Work?

I know I’ve seen past threads on this question and I tried using the search function, but it’s not working.... if I don’t start this process now I’m afraid I’ll get busy and run out of time.

I'm looking for gift package/basket ideas that I can order and have shipped to my team members—including one international. I’m thinking wine or gourmet food options. I’d like to keep them in the $50-$75 range if possible.
    mommy to DD 1/07

jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Some options: Costco (online), Harry and David, Edible Arrangements, Omaha Steaks if they are meat people, something from www.cherryrepublic.com.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Cheryl’s Cookies. They have gluten free too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Carol’s Cookies

Is this a large team or a smaller one where you really know what they would like? I am probably the minority opinion on this board, but every time I get a gift basket type thing I think about how much the person who sent it probably spent on it and how I would have much rather had that $50 or $100 as a check or an amazon gift card or half day off work, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    Is this a large team or a smaller one where you really know what they would like? I am probably the minority opinion on this board, but every time I get a gift basket type thing I think about how much the person who sent it probably spent on it and how I would have much rather had that $50 or $100 as a check or an amazon gift card or half day off work, etc.

This is my thought too. I would prefer a gift card in any amount over a gift basket.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    This is my thought too. I would prefer a gift card in any amount over a gift basket.

Me, too, but I think a nice small gift along with a card is nice. Like small Nest candles or a small box of chocolate along with the gift card.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Gifts DH and I have gotten from bosses, and my assessment of how much we liked the gift:

Christmas ornament - meh, kinda lame
    Gift basket of consumables - OK
    Nice pen - meh
    Swiss army knife - OK
    Yeti tumbler - nice
    Yeti mug - nice
    Swell bottle - nice
    Electronics organization pouch - lame

If I could choose a gift, I'd want a $xx Amazon gift card, and a little small something useful or consumable with it, like chocolate/candy or something really useful like a portable lipstick usb charger.

As a boss, I have gifted SugarWish for special occasions or condolences. Everyone loves it. I've received SugarWishes as well and LOVE it. I'm not sure they ship internationally though.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 10-20-2019 at 01:59 PM.

amandabea is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post

thank you (and the others with similar sentiments) for saying this. I tend to over think these things. I’d much prefer to give something useful/appreciated. I have 15 team members, so maybe a nice box of chocolates or a bottle of wine and an Amazon GC.
    mommy to DD 1/07

Quote Originally Posted by amandabea View Post
    thank you (and the others with similar sentiments) for saying this. I tend to over think these things. I’d much prefer to give something useful/appreciated. I have 15 team members, so maybe a nice box of chocolates or a bottle of wine and an Amazon GC.
    Sounds perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast