Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks so much! This was a great deal.
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thank you for sharing!

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Well that sucks, I need new ones and was waiting for a sale, but the codes won't work for me. OP's code tells me I haven't totaled the $125 because it's already applying the 7 for $50 sale price, and PP's code wont give me the 20% off because it says it can't combine with other sales!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    Well that sucks, I need new ones and was waiting for a sale, but the codes won't work for me. OP's code tells me I haven't totaled the $125 because it's already applying the 7 for $50 sale price, and PP's code wont give me the 20% off because it says it can't combine with other sales!

Try adding an 8th pair to get you over $125. I was able to use the original code on more than one order.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

For those who are wondering, I feel like the pics don't really represent how they fit. The bikini doesn't have as full coverage or sit as low in the front. I wear mine higher on my hips so the front hits higher and the back isn't totally covering, also it's my opinion that the model doesn't have a regular sized butt either (which is why her not myself is modeling these lol), which is why it covers so much, so if you have a regular sized butt it won't go to the far reaches of coverage!

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Try adding an 8th pair to get you over $125. I was able to use the original code on more than one order.
    I highly recommend you install HONEY, it automatically adds any coupons on, it got me exactly as Wendi said, but I didn't have to put in any codes. I could have had regular shipping at 5.95 for the 7 pairs for about the exact same money (maybe sales tax is cheaper here?), but I added the 8th pair and used shoprunner.
    Last edited by mom2binsd; 10-21-2019 at 05:08 PM.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

That worked! Yay! Thank you so much jgenie and OP!

This was supposed to quote jgenie's solution.

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I do think the vanishing edge last longer than the embraceable line.

I prefer the hipster style with the lace band at the front. To me these fit like the old school (like circa 1990s) VS cotton bikinis. I wear a size 6P pants and find the size M works best for me. I also have a few pair of the all lace back and find they fit a bit looser but haven't sized down for comparison yet.

I don't find the silicon off-putting. I don't even notice it's there. No VPL and no wedgies is a big win for me!

I machine wash cold and line dry and find the silicone strips last a long time that way. And I do feel that machine dry does shrink them.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    That worked! Yay! Thank you so much jgenie and OP!

This was supposed to quote jgenie's solution.
    Woohoo - glad it worked for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I do think the vanishing edge last longer than the embraceable line.

I prefer the hipster style with the lace band at the front. To me these fit like the old school (like circa 1990s) VS cotton bikinis. I wear a size 6P pants and find the size M works best for me. I also have a few pair of the all lace back and find they fit a bit looser but haven't sized down for comparison yet.

I don't find the silicon off-putting. I don't even notice it's there. No VPL and no wedgies is a big win for me!

I machine wash cold and line dry and find the silicone strips last a long time that way. And I do feel that machine dry does shrink them.
    I have the microfiber with the lace on the sides, and was at friends visiting and she put my laundry in the dryer and my gingham faded and lost their sheen, so I always hang to dry, wash normally though. I do think they last forever, I've had some almost 5 years (I remember the first time I bought a bunch after losing a lot of weight and had to get new underwear cause my old stuff was too big). I find when I grab a pair of my all cotton regular underwear it feels funny not to have the silicone, and love that they really are VPL, I wear yoga pants to run errands and do not like to go commando.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast