Default BBB Creativity - please help me - selling items at high school

I am in charge of spiritwear at the high school. We ordered these cool tumblers/cups. They are in our school colors and have our logo on the side. They are great for hot and cold beverages and have a lid. They have not sold great. I am trying to think of ways to sell them this december.

I am planning on doing a tumbler cup with hot chocolate packets inside a clear bag, ribbon to match with a snowman or snowflake gift tag. The thought is to sell these in december and hopefully people will buy them and give them as gifts. If I have time, I am planning on putting the hot chocolate packets in a fun paper envelope. I also could enclose a cookie. (one of those giant cookies already made and prepacked)

Should I do this with tea bags? Coffee? Just not sure how to make that work.

Any ideas or thoughts you have please let me know. Also if you have done something like this before and have pics, please share.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Is there a concession stand you could tie into with a promo? Like buy this mug and get x free refills this year type of thing?
    What’s your pricing like? We just sold these for $20 and they sold really well.
    Hot chocolate is a better choice than coffee and tea to bundle. More universally appealing though we all know you can’t please everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default BBB Creativity - please help me - selling items at high school

We sell spirit cups with chocolates inside. Buy the big bag of Lindt chocolates from Costco and do a few with mini snickers, Twix, etc. Hershey kisses are peanut allergy friendly so I always donate several bags of those to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains