Thank you all...the funny thing is I don't have the characteristic symptom of PF, the excruciating pain when I step out of bed in the morning it's not bad at all but I notice if I walk a lot or stand a lot for some time it gets really painful as day goes on.

I am indeed using fit flops the expensive ones at home..I got Saucony guide sneakers at a running shoe store and am using them recently...I used Clark's flip flops all during summer which were very comfortable. But started hurting my feet towards the end of 4-5 months probably breaking down.

This exact one
https://www.clarksusa.com/c/BREEZE-SEA/p/26125506

I loved them and i used them the year before also and had the same problem, very comfortable in the first three or four months and then started hurting but then I went right back to shoes and boots because winter was starting anyway. Didn't think much of it.. but looking back I should not have worn that slipper for as long as I did. I am guessing it's the ill-fitting sneakers I had before and it was Clark's flip flops and combined with not much activity from my side, oh and I also have an office chair which DH and I share. It's a bit higher for me and I tend to put my feet on the Ring of the chair probably putting tension on my bottom feet. I understand body mechanics are so important and also building strength in my muscles once I he get healed up I'm going to start working on that.. thank you