Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd View Post
    Thanks for the footed pj's idea. I saw pjs on everyone else's posts but the footed DS 2 is excited about. I am too for myself
    My kids still love footed one-piece pj’s, but they’re not so easy to find in big kid sizes. Carters has a nice selection up to size 14, if anyone’s looking.

Also, I saw you mention kinetic sand. My 9-year old still LOVES kinetic sand, along with all the other sensory stuff (squishies, slime, stress balls, etc).
    DD1 '08
    DD2 '10

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DS is 9 and is getting a baseball bag, Garfield day to day calendar, baseball night light, extreme dot to dot, baseball almanac, some kind of board game. DD2 is 12, getting her extreme dot to dot, charm bracelet, earrings, face mask, mystery mosaic book, board game, post it cat holder.
    That’s what I have so far

daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mm123 View Post
    My kids still love footed one-piece pj’s, but they’re not so easy to find in big kid sizes. Carters has a nice selection up to size 14, if anyone’s looking.

Also, I saw you mention kinetic sand. My 9-year old still LOVES kinetic sand, along with all the other sensory stuff (squishies, slime, stress balls, etc).
    Thanks, I was scouring websites and I only found footless ones. I hadn't realized Carter's had the bigger sizes. They have a 25% off $50 which brings the sleepers to about $11. Will the price get better around Thanksgiving? If not, I'll buy today.

I've seen size 8 at Costco before but not the bigger sizes. When does it become available in Costco? Does anyone know?

And, I'm glad to hear kinetic sand is hot even at 9. We're in!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have never seen them available above size 8 at Costco, I buy them through Carter's. Not sure when the best price will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyd View Post
    Thanks, I was scouring websites and I only found footless ones. I hadn't realized Carter's had the bigger sizes. They have a 25% off $50 which brings the sleepers to about $11. Will the price get better around Thanksgiving? If not, I'll buy today.

I've seen size 8 at Costco before but not the bigger sizes. When does it become available in Costco? Does anyone know?

And, I'm glad to hear kinetic sand is hot even at 9. We're in!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My b/g twin 11year olds are turning 12 in 2 days. Seems crazy that they are going to be 12. But here’s what I have so far-

dd-
    Team specialty jackets for her dance team
    harry potter bedding from pbteen
    Some earrings
    kate spade crossbody purse that I got on deep clearance

ds-
    Undertale and Legend of Zelda posters, tshirts & games
    more video games & Lego sets

These are what they requested. Several things here I need to order.

My In-laws are working on memory books that I plan to have reproduced for all my kids and their cousins, if they want them. So they will be getting those gifts too.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    I have girls, almost 11 and 13. The younger one is still into Legos and toys and made a big wishlist. The older one only wants a new iphone - that's not happening! Unless I can get a good deal on an upgrade for myself and give her my SE (which would be way better than the 4s she is currently using).

Trying to find family board or card games, maybe tickets for a family outting somewhere. It gets harder the older they get.....
    Some board game/game recommendations that both my 7 and 11 year olds love:

Ticket to Ride (We have two editions, and they both get play)
    Dragonwood (a current favorite)
    Backgammon
    Farkle (good stocking stuffer)
    Shut the Box
    Mancala
    Jenga

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We are also going to try the want/need trick this year.
    DD is 10- She wants a laptop for middle school next year (and a phone and a puppy-which can't happen), needs a desk chair for her room, wear with be her favorite seasonal Lush products, and I have a book picked out (the Odd one Out)
    DS is turning eight a christmas. He wants a Switch and a rock tumbler (want/need), wear will be a watch (he reacts to the Garmin Vivofit so need to find a regular watch), and still need to find a good book he'd like. His birthday he'll get a switch game.

I go a little crazy on stocking stuffers so they will still have plenty of fun, but limiting the chaos will be a big relief this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    I have never seen them available above size 8 at Costco, I buy them through Carter's. Not sure when the best price will be.
    Thanks for weighing in. I'm hoping Carter's will have a better deal come Black Friday

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    Some board game/game recommendations that both my 7 and 11 year olds love:

Ticket to Ride (We have two editions, and they both get play)
    Dragonwood (a current favorite)
    Backgammon
    Farkle (good stocking stuffer)
    Shut the Box
    Mancala
    Jenga

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Dragonwood gets a lot of love at our home too. thanks for the other recs

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    My b/g twin 11year olds are turning 12 in 2 days. Seems crazy that they are going to be 12. But here’s what I have so far-

dd-
    Team specialty jackets for her dance team
    harry potter bedding from pbteen
    Some earrings
    kate spade crossbody purse that I got on deep clearance

ds-
    Undertale and Legend of Zelda posters, tshirts & games
    more video games & Lego sets

These are what they requested. Several things here I need to order.

My In-laws are working on memory books that I plan to have reproduced for all my kids and their cousins, if they want them. So they will be getting those gifts too.
    Thanks for the Harry Potter idea. i'm thinking t shirts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast