ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Weighted blankets on sale at Target - some sale prices end today, some Monday

I had posted in the Lounge a few weeks ago about weighted blankets. I saw that Target has several different brands on their Black Friday preview sale, including ones by Tranquility and Room Essentials that are sold in store (sale ends today), and several other brands that sale prices end Monday. I'm considering the Beauty Rest 12 lb. minky as I would want one with a removable, washable cover and it seems to be pretty well rated. Just thought I'd pass on in case anyone else is looking!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    I had posted in the Lounge a few weeks ago about weighted blankets. I saw that Target has several different brands on their Black Friday preview sale, including ones by Tranquility and Room Essentials that are sold in store (sale ends today), and several other brands that sale prices end Monday. I'm considering the Beauty Rest 12 lb. minky as I would want one with a removable, washable cover and it seems to be pretty well rated. Just thought I'd pass on in case anyone else is looking!
    Thanks for sharing this! I think my kids would like this for Christmas and what a great price.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Thanks for sharing this! I think my kids would like this for Christmas and what a great price.
    They have the kids ones on sale too, I think that ends today (the Pillowfort and character ones), and there is a 30% off Target Circle discount if you order through the app I think!