Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default What is everyone buying at kohl?

I have placed 3 orders on nothing I needed. Prices too good to pass up. I bought red boots, electrictooth brush etc. what is everyone buying?

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just remembered to look at the site! I think I may pick up a sound machine to try. And sonicare toothbrush replacement heads if they are a good deal w/ the coupons. MIL is shopping for clothes for the girls for Christmas. I need some new black ankle boots, maybe I'll try to look in store tomorrow, as my feet are pretty picky.

Well I'm up to 8 orders....

Best deal was mens dress slacks. A slimfit Haggar that fits my 15 YO priced out at 15. They are on a decent sale.

Mens ties have decent prices also.

Ugly Christmas sweaters - middle schooler needs for band concert

Socks for DH and DD.

I'd been holding onto a few of these for this sale and it's worked out. Only disappointment was for me. I need a couple new bras and the one I need is not discounted at all.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Kids clothing, pillows, socks, sweaters for DH, PJs for me. I found a some Christmas plates for $2.99 and used as add ons to get orders to $25. I'll give with our holiday cookies. They also had a few games and puzzles in the promo.

I bought our family Christmas pajamas, some spanx tights for me, underwear for my son, mittens, pillows, earrings for my daughter, a couple of dresses for littlest daughter, shoes and tights for her Christmas dress and several other things. I’m embarrassed to say how many orders it was and I’ll be mortified when one item at a time is delivered over the next week. But most of these items I’ve been holding off getting knowing that this sale was coming up and I got a few Christmas list items checked off too!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Kids clothing, pillows, socks, sweaters for DH, PJs for me. I found a some Christmas plates for $2.99 and used as add ons to get orders to $25. I'll give with our holiday cookies. They also had a few games and puzzles in the promo.
    Are you getting free shipping at $25?

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Are you getting free shipping at $25?
    Their big coupon is $10 off $25, that is in addition to the 30% off and free shipping if you are a card holder.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lisa928 View Post
    Their big coupon is $10 off $25, that is in addition to the 30% off and free shipping if you are a card holder.
    Thank you!

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So far I got new towels for the boys' bathroom and a few things for my Angel tree child. I need to get a new pillow, socks and underwear for the boys, and maybe a few other household items I've been holding off on for this sale.

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

What pillows does everyone like from Kohl’s?

I’m mainly getting clothes and pjs for the kids. Possibly shoes for me and them. I know I’ve gotten other stuff in the past but drawing a blank now on what else makes sense to buy now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast