Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by umsh View Post
    What pillows does everyone like from Kohl’s?

I’m mainly getting clothes and pjs for the kids. Possibly shoes for me and them. I know I’ve gotten other stuff in the past but drawing a blank now on what else makes sense to buy now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm having a hard time thinking of ideas too! I think I normally try to pick up Angel tree items or small gifts, but I don't have the Angel Tree list yet and am stuck on gift ideas. Unfortunately the brands I'd like to order for gifts (Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, sports team stuff), is all excluded from the coupons. I did order 3 sets of Sonicare brush refills, came to $11 something per 2 pack. Considering getting the Big One fleece blankets for each girl to use as extra bedding and when reading/watching movies on the couch, so they don't keep fighting over the blankets we already have on the couch.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    I'm having a hard time thinking of ideas too! I think I normally try to pick up Angel tree items or small gifts, but I don't have the Angel Tree list yet and am stuck on gift ideas. Unfortunately the brands I'd like to order for gifts (Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, sports team stuff), is all excluded from the coupons. I did order 3 sets of Sonicare brush refills, came to $11 something per 2 pack. Considering getting the Big One fleece blankets for each girl to use as extra bedding and when reading/watching movies on the couch, so they don't keep fighting over the blankets we already have on the couch.
    Yeah I was hoping we’d have the Angel Tree list, but we don’t yet. I think last year I bought some stainless steel pans too. Nothing amazing but works fine for our morning eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We're getting basics too- light fall jacket for my youngest,
    her Christmas dress (she picked it out in the store last weekend), new hoodie for my oldest, socks for my kids, and basic slacks for DH. Going to try to find some stocking stuffer items today, and will get something from Fiesta to add to my collection.

I tried this cardigan on in the store and am ordering it in grey to keep at work: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-32...eather&prdPV=1

Debating on ugly sweater for my youngest. She really wants one but I don't know how much use she'd get out of it. She really liked this red Carter's poncho that she could wear for Valentine's Day too, but they are sold out in her size.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I was thinking about an Instant Pot, but I have no idea which one and if it ends up a good price or not.
    Kris

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

oooohh, I wait for this sale every year. I have dozens of orders! DH needs new work pants (ordered each pair separately to maximize sales codes). I usually get basics for my oldest DS, who is in men's sizes. He had another growth spurt, so I got him a bunch of stuff. Each of the other kids get basics too- t-shirts, fleece tops, winter gloves etc. I bought a bunch of sleep wear for me. They sell women's pj's in Tall sizes so I get pajamas for fall/spring and some for winter. The prices and quality are hard to beat and they fit well. Last year they didn't sell pj's in the tall length and I was panicking!! It's so hard to find cute pj's that are long enough. So happy they brought that back! Bought some shoes and sweaters for me. Got a few tops, leggings and some warmer outdoor workout gear. Forgot about the Sonicare toothbrush heads, so thanks for whoever mentioned that!

My big struggle is trying to figure out orders that come closest to $25. I added some small random items (big one towels, face cloth, earrings) but usually just do the best I can. Sometimes playing the Kohls lowest sale price game is too much work. I figure these prices are probably the best I'll get during the holiday season without driving myself crazy.

klwa is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I bought mattress pads for the kids' beds and a couple of sweaters for me. 4 different orders.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Lol I think I’m the only person on the planet who doesn’t go crazy over Kohl’s sales like this. I dropped my kohl’s card many years ago after too many frustrations with poor quality. I thought I was missing out so I ordered a bunch of towels and washcloths last month when the deal seemed to good to pass up but the quality was terrible. Thin and rough. First wash the edges were fraying and thread hanging loose everywhere and they shrunk ridiculously so back they went. I almost ordered some shoes and such yesterday with the coupons but stopped myself over concerns about quality again.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

My issue with kohl’s is the price inflation so they can have “mark downs”. Used to be a problem but I don’t know if it still is. It was super noticeable on toys.
    That said, we do like the dress clothes for ds1 so I do shop there sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    My issue with kohl’s is the price inflation so they can have “mark downs”. Used to be a problem but I don’t know if it still is. It was super noticeable on toys.
    That said, we do like the dress clothes for ds1 so I do shop there sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Same here. I pass kohl’s by almost daily that’s only 3 miles from me, just was never impressed with their pricing or sales. I did get DS2 clothes from there few months ago for a good deal, but it isn’t as often though.

Guess I’ve to check it out again and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast