Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    It's a free prime benefit. They do suggest tipping your delivery person but it isn't mandatory and delivery is free (most windows- can go up day before a big holiday or if you want a 1 hour instead of a 2 hour window). Tips are automatically added (10%) but you can modify. It is expensive for some things but you do get better quality. I mostly use it for dairy and meat but their store brand (non organic) isn't that badly priced at all for pantry staples.
    How much do you usually tip for Whole Foods delivery?

I just placed an order for delivery tomorrow that was a total of $115. They automatically added on $18 for tip, which seems like a lot!!! I did some more research and Whole Foods delivery is not like Instacart in that the Whole Food delivery drivers are not actually going into the store and picking out every item for you. The Whole Foods in store employees are, and then the drivers are just picking up your bags and driving them to you. Only the driver gets the tip, not the Whole Foods in store employee who is actually picking out and packing your food. So the Whole Foods delivery drivers are more like pizza delivery drivers.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    How much do you usually tip for Whole Foods delivery?

I just placed an order for delivery tomorrow that was a total of $115. They automatically added on $18 for tip, which seems like a lot!!! I did some more research and Whole Foods delivery is not like Instacart in that the Whole Food delivery drivers are not actually going into the store and picking out every item for you. The Whole Foods in store employees are, and then the drivers are just picking up your bags and driving them to you. Only the driver gets the tip, not the Whole Foods in store employee who is actually picking out and packing your food. So the Whole Foods delivery drivers are more like pizza delivery drivers.
    Usually do 10%, which is the default here. I’ve adjusted it down before when I’ve had really big orders. I think $15 would be my max.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5