Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have Amazon Prime, Netflix and now Disney+. We have Prime mostly for free shipping and because we own an Echo/Tap/Dot, to stream music. We stream music that's included in the basic Prime package. I'll admit it is annoying when a song or artist suddenly becomes available only on the paid version of Amazon Music, but I just can't seem to pay for one more "add on".

We finally cut cable (Comcast, hiss boo) and we have been very happy with the savings. We tried YouTube TV for a few months, mostly for sports. We got rid of it when my DH bought a $35 house antenna. We get HD channels and can watch sports and local and national news over the air without paying for a streaming service. Never thought we would go back to antenna lol. Sadly my last generation TiVo doesn't work as a DVR anymore (need cable/cable cards), so we don't have a DVR.

We have Amazon Prime and our friends added us to their Netflix profile. But we still have cable. We watch a ton of sports, and cable just makes it so easy.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Watch around Thanksgiving for a deal on Hulu (not Hulu live), I got a year at 99 ¢ a month. They have so many options of older and newer shows (on a day delay for TV shows) and lots of movies. I'm currently enjoying watching ER again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    thanks for that tip! i would love a Hulu deal like that!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

For anyone interested in Disney Plus If you have Verizon Wireless Unlimited Data you can get a year of free Disney Plus and if you already a bought a Disney Plus package it will just extend that package by a year. It takes about 2 seconds to add it to your account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4