Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Tell me about the sprint free Hulu, I have Sprint but don't know if it includes Hulu, my cheap subscription runs out next month. Is it Hulu live?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I also have direct TV once again, it's cheap, like 38 a month cause we had to have it to watch hockey and I love the ease of just turning on a TV and not having to cast (I don't have a smart TV, it's a "c student TV", only has Netflix and YouTube.

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Tell me about the sprint free Hulu, I have Sprint but don't know if it includes Hulu, my cheap subscription runs out next month. Is it Hulu live?

No, it's not Hulu Live. Yickes, that's pricey though! $45/mo?!

It just regular Hulu if you have Sprint Unlimited.

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/services/hulu.html

mom2khj is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We just switched to YouTube TV from Playstation Vue.
    We've had Netflix since it first came out.
    We have Hulu, was only supposed to keep it until we finished Brooklyn 99, but we're behind in watching it so we still have it. I believe DD1 uses it quite a bit so we'll probably keep it.
    We have Spotify Family and I have Apple Music for me (part of my Verizon plan).
    We just got Disney+ from Verizon for the first year free.
    We have Amazon prime because of the shipping, the streaming service is a bonus. Though I now watch a few exclusives so we'd likely keep it anyways, even if we didn't want the shipping.

I think that's it? LOL

Even with all that, the total is less than we were paying for cable+internet through Xfinity. Mostly because we don't have the cost of extra cable boxes.
    mom to DD1 (17), DD2 (14) and DS (9)

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We have Amazon Prime anyway so we use their streaming service a lot. We’ve had Netflix for a while. We just recently picked up Showtime for a series and have been watching their movies. But that’s it. We don’t have cable and don’t watch a lot of TV here. Lots of movies.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We pay for the $.99/month Hulu deal from last year but it’s about to expire. Not sure if I can get that deal again but we don’t use it a lot. Also pay for prime with unlimited amazon music. That is used daily by everyone. We are all streaming music on our devices. We also have a TiVo to record shows from our antenna. We use Netflix and YouTube Tv through my parents. Will probably get Showtime when the final season of Homeland comes out next year if we don’t get the Hulu deal again.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default What streaming services do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I also have direct TV once again, it's cheap, like 38 a month cause we had to have it to watch hockey and I love the ease of just turning on a TV and not having to cast (I don't have a smart TV, it's a "c student TV", only has Netflix and YouTube.

Yes to the bolded part....Since I really got hooked on hockey in 2012 (sort of followed it prior) due to finding the hockey station on SiriusXM and the Kings winning their first cup I just find it easier and thankfully I don’t follow an out of market team for us I don’t have to also get NHL Game Day. If I had to do that and could still get a few other networks like Cartoon Network, AMC, and HGTV plus locals through streaming and then pay for NHL Game Day then I might consider cancelling the cable, but I seriously love the ease of just turning on the tv!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 11-12-2019 at 12:31 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We have amazon prime mainly for shopping and I think we are using my dads Netflix account. We used to have Hulu but canceled. We had youtubetv to watch baseball over the summer but cancelled that. I did like that for fluffy shows to watch while exercising, but not worth the price for that.
    I just got an email that I get a free year of appletv because I bought a new phone, but haven’t really looked at it yet.
    When I do watch something I actually like to watch regular YouTube.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have Netflix, Prime Video, and AT&T TV (used to be Dish or Direct and changed over to AT&T).

For those with YouTube TV, is there a DVR feature? I don't currently have a DVR feature on any of my streaming subscriptions, but I would like one.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Anyone care to share how prime works for music? Is it like Spotify? Can you have it on multiple devices? And what’s this “free Apple TV with purchase of an Apple product” deal! We purchased 3 iPhones and a Mac mini this year!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast