Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    Sure! I have sandals very similar to these that I wear without socks in summer and with wool socks in winter (I never wear them out of the house, especially with socks on). https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/fitfl...silver%20suede. They are so wonderfully comfortable for me. I’m a huge fan of Fitflop..
    Me too. I have a pair of slip-on fitflops that I only wear in the house. In winter I wear them with fleece socks. Actually, I bought a pair of fit flop slippers during one of their sales, so I’ll probably use that in the colder months.

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    Sure! I have sandals very similar to these that I wear without socks in summer and with wool socks in winter (I never wear them out of the house, especially with socks on). https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/fitfl...silver%20suede. They are so wonderfully comfortable for me. I’m a huge fan of Fitflop.

We have cement floors on the main floor and basement with carpet upstairs. I’m in the habit of kicking my shoes off before heading upstairs to the carpet but otherwise I can’t walk in the house without my crocs or fitflops. It’s too hard on my feet, legs and hips. They just ache at the end of the day otherwise.
    Thank you! It helps so much to have a rec rather than trying to choose aimlessly.

I also apologize to the OP, I didn’t mean to hijack this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For whatever reason, I've had multiple pairs of croc clogs that have been great. I got a pair at BJs and they're awful. not supportive at all!

I wear birkis Haiti - the eva ones as my 'house' shoes. I like having the eva ones b/c if my feet arent 100% dry after a shower, it doesnt matter. In the winter, I wear with socks. They never leave my house unless its in a suitcase when I'm traveling.

When I'm in NC I wear crocs as my house shoes. With socks if its cold. I also never put my bare feet on the floor. My slippers stay by my bed and I put them on immediately when getting up. My mother used to make a big deal about NEVER walking barefoot b/c it hurt her feet..... I guess I"m turning into her
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

SAHMIL is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Uggs .. I have a pair of those and they are super warm and comfy for days like today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I wear Vionic Gemma Mule slippers. It says not to wash them in the washing machine but I do. I like to get a new pairs for Christmas each year.

https://www.vionicshoes.com/gemma-mule-slippers.html

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have awful feet as well and wear adidas slides in summer and fuzzy crocs in winter, always with socks. They are so comfy!!!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I wear regular crocs in the summer and lined crocs in the winter. We have tile and hardwood in the house and my feet start to hurt if I don't wear them. I like that they are lightweight and can go in the washing machine. I air dry the lined crocs.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have LLB cork soled "Wicked Good" clogs because everything else in the Wicked Good line bothers me, but I wear Mario Batali model Crocs for outdoors.

I don't notice any stink, but I've only had these a year ... my prior pair was almost 3 years old when my little toe finally worked its way out the side!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3