bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs fan!

I know that isn't technically "clothing" but it does inform the clothes that I wear. I don't tan at all. My skin on my legs goes purple or pink, not even just plain nice and pale and then additionally I now have some spider veins on my calves that are not attractive. I've been sort of wrestling with self-tanning lotions but not finding any that I really like but mostly resigning myself to longer clothes--jeans, in lieu of shorts, long skirts in lieu of midi or mini length, etc. I finally tried Sally Hansen Airbrush legs and I'm SOLD. It was such an easy application and I loved the results. It felt really good to wear and my legs looked so much better than usual! (FWIW my DH thinks my legs look fine without but I'm super critical!). I just couldn't believe how easy to use and how natural and effective it was! I am very fair skinned and used "Light Glow" which initially looked too orange to me but it kind of looks natural when its all rubbed in. I followed the instructions for application here:

https://embellishmints.com/airbrush-...hansen-review/

Anyway. I thought I'd post here because I see posts about winter formal wear from time to time and inevitably the question of wearing hose comes up. They may be necessary for warmth but if you think you need to wear them because your legs are too pale, you no longer need to worry. It was a great solution and I'm stoked to have found it. I've seen it before but I want to say someone here mentioned it in a thread? Can't remember for sure!

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Does it rub off on your clothes or your sheets?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    Does it rub off on your clothes or your sheets?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Nope! It’s weird. It’s almost like a skin stain? It’s really on there. Initially it’s forgiving but once it’s good and dry it doesn’t come off. I had kids climbing on me all day and it stayed put. I took a nap (I have white sheets) and there was no staining at all. Yet it washed off fairly easily in the shower that night. I’ve heard if you apply lotion afterward then it does release on clothes but I didn’t do that and I had no problem at all!