Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Costco CS Electronics!

Ya'll know I love Costco and I can't believe I'm about to complain but they just hung up on me after 1.5 hours of waiting on hold and in the middle of the rep remotely trying to troubleshoot my lemon of a laptop. Now I am having to wait again. Plus they keep coming on and saying the wait time is "over 10 minutes" but it goes on forever. I'm at over 2 hours of total wait time. I just went online (while waiting) and chatted with customer service to see if they could get them to call me back faster and they said just try again. UGH I need my laptop functional.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Wow, yikes. Did you ever get through? I’ve never had to deal with their phone CS, that’s awful.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Wow, now I’m not nearly as mad about waiting 30 minutes on Friday. They rep was somewhat helpful, although it was painfully obvious that they are just treading from some sort of guide. They had me do a reset with the “file save” option, but didn’t tell me that it would take FIVE HOURS for my computer to reset, nor did they tell me that I would have to call back in and wait on hold for the next step. I would have waited until the weekend to mess with it if I had known. Instead, I was without a computer for the last half of my workday.