bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Help! Is this enough for Christmas??

I’m almost done buying for my kids which is just crazy! But although I have completed my list and I’m following my budget, it feels like not much to open up? Maybe I need a few very inexpensive things? Or does this sound good?

Every kid is getting a nerf Gun, a board game, their completed baby book, tickets to the trampoline park, pajamas and one Santa gift (my two big kids 16 and 12 want a switch game and the two littles want a Rizmo). I will probably add a book for each. Would you add anything?

I think that’s plenty!
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    I think that’s plenty!
    Ok good! It just seems weird to be done before December! My SIL used to swear that by procrastinating she saved money on Christmas and I think I get where she’s coming from at this point! I just keep second guessing myself, lol.,

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I think that's perfect! If you wrap up each of those things separately, that's a lovely amount for each kid to open.
    Lizi

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

That sounds great! My problem with being done so early is that I keep adding one more thing. I lose count and don’t realize how much I’ve bought until I pull it all out Christmas Eve.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    That sounds great! My problem with being done so early is that I keep adding one more thing. I lose count and don’t realize how much I’ve bought until I pull it all out Christmas Eve.
    Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I think it sounds like enough, especially if they gift each other things. I'm usually at 5-6 things and then it grows because they get 2 more from siblings (1 each), aunt/uncles, etc. Before I know it, they each have 12 things to open Christmas morning.
    Kris