ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Recommendations for food vacuum sealer and waffle iron with removable plates

Looking for a vacuum sealer for BIL to freeze portions of meat, price range is around $40 though. I see the brands Geryon and Nutrichef in that price range on Amazon, has anyone used those?

I would like a new waffle iron. My current one only makes 2 waffles at a time, which takes awhile to make a whole batch or double batch of waffles. I think I'd like one with removable plates, or one that is at least easier to clean than our current one. If you happen to slightly overflow the batter (which DH has done multiple times), it all sticks to the coil in the back of the iron and is hard to clean. Any recs for an inexpensive one? Bonus if it has interchangeable plates so that I could also grill sandwhiches, paninis, etc. on it!

ArizonaGirl is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm not sure about waffle irons, but I got this vacuum sealer for my birthday and I like it.

Winjoy
    4.6 out of 5 stars 67Reviews
    Vacuum Sealer Machine, Winjoy Automatic Food Sealer for Food Savers|Starter Kit|Touch Pannel and LCD Display|Dry & Moist Food Modes| Compact Design (Silver) …
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012