Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    janeybwild is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Gifts for teens?

Boy or girl. I got nothing!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Super hard to answer because interests are so vast! Hence why gift cards are so popular! Movie theater, restaurants, quickie mart/ gas station places if they drive, Target, specific ones based on known interests (like Sephora, a music store, clothes stores...).

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

janeybwild is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Super hard to answer because interests are so vast! Hence why gift cards are so popular! Movie theater, restaurants, quickie mart/ gas station places if they drive, Target, specific ones based on known interests (like Sephora, a music store, clothes stores...).

Good point, I should have specified though it needs to be something to open that’s not a gift card. Looking for $ 50 range and hoping for something they wouldn’t think of themselves 🤪

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Gifts for teens?

Do you have anything more to go on at all? I couldn’t really begin to guess.

ETA- I had a 12yo girl tag from our local angel tree and I got her a super fuzzy blanket from Costco, Cozy Cabin socks from Dick’s, a cute notepad and pen set, some candy, games (Uno, Sushi Go, Kanoodle) and a few more odds and ends. It was my best guess since 12yos can be interested in so many different things. Perhaps something like that could work. Unless they’re your kids, remember that you just don’t have to get it perfect. Try your best and don’t stress.
    Last edited by SnuggleBuggles; 12-02-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Default Gifts for teens?

DD is 13 and her list includes: flat iron, Nike and Patagonia clothing, fuzzy socks, essential oils, jolyn swimsuit, athleta leggings, high top converse, instax film (she already has the camera), succulent plants, stuff from bath and body works, especially scented candles. She’s also happy to receive target, Amazon, and Starbucks gift cards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by georgiegirl; 12-02-2019 at 12:12 AM.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My DDs (15 yo and 12 yo) love bubble tea/boba tea, so I’m getting them a kit with assorted flavors, boba, cups, straws. I am also getting them a gel nail kit with light.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

For girls, tiny hoop earrings are in right now in gold and silver. Weighted blankets are in with teens as well. VB ID key ring (single color) always in. Clinique Black Honey is a good undiscovered OG staple. Lip Oil in general.

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My daughters (12 & almost 15) are really big into comfort items - the Comfy Wearable blanket (actually at Costco right now @ $20), cozy socks, big fluffy blankets.

They also like room decor - string lights, fairy lights, plants, bedding/sheets, etc.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

My 15 year old boy only has wireless earbuds on his list. From last year, he still uses his Raspberry Pi and lock picking set.

My 13 yo girl wants Copic markers, some books, gift card to JoAnn's for sewing things, and Harry Potter puzzles.
    Kris

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My 16 year old DD has the following on her list:
    Makeup and skincare stuff
    Portable Bose speaker
    Airpods
    New puffer coat
    New dress coat

14 y.o. DS has the following:
    Graphics card for his PC
    air pods
    Timberland boots
    charging block
    FIFA 2020 game