Default 5 Surprise Mini Brands

My ten-year-old daughter is completely obsessed with these and we can never find them in the store. She wants some for the holidays but they are very difficult to find. Do you know of anywhere where I can find them at a reasonable price? The ones I have found are jacked up like five to six times the price. Thanks in advance!
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I had to google this out of curiosity and oh my goodness, how super cute! I will have to start looking in stores for these.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We found a bunch at Party City!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

My girls are super into these as well and I've been running around looking for them for the last 1-2 months, so I feel like I know way too much about this subject....

Near us, Party City has them in stock for $10 ea.
    Walmart has them in store for approx $6. Can check website for stock at your local store. Cannot be ordered online.
    Target-almost double the price online vs in-store, but hard to find in store (right now the 20 closest stores to me all show out of stock on these). Can search online for stock at locations near you, but they sell FAST. Many of my local stores were getting 6dz. per shipment and selling out within hours.
    Amazon-jacked pricing

I stalked them and then stocked up last month because I saw that they were becoming the "it" holiday toy and I knew they'd be tough, if not impossible, to find (and my girls reeeeally wanted them). I ran to many a store to buy them and have been looking for them since before Halloween when my middle one first became obsessed and asked for one from the Switch Witch. I think they are ridiculous and a crazy waste of money (and packaging) but nevertheless, they will be the "small gift" that my girls get to open the morning of each day of Chanukah.
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Did you end up finding these? I hit the mother lode at 5 Below today. One of the store employees told me a woman came in and bought 20 this morning but they still had at least 50 in the bin.